Coffee is your ally against the diagnosis of liver cancer
- Coffee acts only as a hepatoprotection.
- You need to lead a healthy lifestyle, eat right, exercise, and not abuse alcohol and quit smoking.
- Two cups of coffee a day is the optimal dose to keep the body in shape.
We must not forget that until recently, experts did not recommend drinking coffee at all, because they believed that it causes more harm to the body than good.
Recent studies have shown the obvious beneficial effects of coffee in some diseases:
- Regular coffee consumption protects the body from Alzheimer’s disease.
- Coffee prevents Parkinson’s disease.
- According to a study conducted by scientists from Harvard University, two cups of coffee a day will protect you from developing type 2 diabetes.
Coffee acts as an anti-inflammatory for the liver
A study appeared in Medical News Today. The problem was studied by experts from the International Cancer Research Foundation in London. According to scientists, the most unexpected and interesting feature of coffee is its ability to act as an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Coffee suppresses genes that cause inflammation in the liver.
- Regular consumption of 1-2 cups of coffee a day helps to restore liver cells. This means that this drink helps to heal the cells affected by inflammation and reduces the amount of fat in the liver.
The power of antioxidants contained in coffee
One of the characteristic features of coffee is its high content of long-acting antioxidants.
- Coffee contains chlorogenic, ferulic, and coffee acids, thanks to which it acts as a powerful hepatoprotection.
- The period of activity of antioxidants contained in coffee is about 8 hours.
- According to a study published in the journal Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology, regular coffee consumption has improved the condition of about 40% of patients with hepatocellular carcinoma (which is the most common malignancy of liver cancer).
- Coffee helps protect the body from liver cancer. The reason is that coffee can reduce the risk of diabetes.
Coffee protects against liver fibrosis
An interesting article about the benefits of coffee appeared in the journal Hepatology. It is about the ability of coffee to fight the accumulation of fluid in the connective tissue, which can lead to liver fibrosis.
Scientists have already concluded that regular coffee consumption has a positive effect even on patients with chronic liver disease.
Two cups of coffee every day will protect your heart
There have always been fierce debates about the effects of coffee on the heart.
- Coffee is a natural source of antioxidants and flavonoids, which have a positive effect on the condition of the coronary artery.
- Regular and moderate coffee consumption reduces the risk of heart disease. The results of the study of this problem appeared in The British Medical Journal.
- Two cups of coffee a day has a positive effect on the condition of blood vessels.
Coffee improves memory
It will be a great helper in the fight against Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease.
According to a study published in the journal Nature of Neurology, the first cup of coffee drunk in the morning helps to improve short-term memory. This means that coffee will help you remember such simple things.
Picture Credit: Pexels