100+ email messages showed up in my inbox, there is a coffee stain on my brand new jeans, and a very important conference call begins is about to be missed. In other words, it’s time to relax! When we feel on the verge of collapse, weekends at the beach seem to be the only thing that can cause our nerves in order. But to lie on the gentle sun under the soothing sounds of the surf does not always work. Yes there is not always possible in this furious pace to eat, sleep, and even go to the bathroom.
To everybody satisfaction there is a few ways to take your stress away just within 5 minutes and I am going to share a few foods and drinks that can help you with this task:
- Green tea: instead of blush with rage, choose the green color in the form of a cup of herbal tea. Green tea – a great source of L-theanine, a substance capable of reducing the feeling of anger. Boil the water, brew tea inasladites its taste – it’s at this minute you there?
- Chocolate: Huge pack of chocolate ice cream are made for stress relief, however, and a small piece of chocolate can help you in this matter, no less. Dark chocolate regulates cortisol – a stress hormone, and stabilizes the metabolism.
- Honey: “Seize” stress spoon of honey. In addition, it is a natural antibiotic honey contains substances that help inflammation in the brain, and hence depression and stress.
- Mango: Embark on an exotic trip without leaving your desk. Dedicate a 5-minute break to to clean, cut and eat the juicy mangoes, linalool containing a substance that is able to reduce stress. And do not worry about the juice flowing down his chin, Saddle nerves are worth it.
- Chewing gum : peppermint, fruit and carefully bubble-gum – chewing gum is surprisingly quick to help fight stress, reducing cortisol levels
- Crunchy snack: Sometimes there is nothing that calms the nerves like to chew on something crunchy.