Natural antibiotics are incredibly useful for the body because they stimulate the protective mechanisms of the immune system while preventing disease-causing bacteria from resisting their influence.
One of the best natural methods of infection prevention is the use of medicinal plants to strengthen the immune system. This will help reduce the number of microbes in the body and create a protective barrier against bacteria and viruses.
1. Aloe vera gel, honey, and lemon
One of the most effective natural antiseptics is aloe vera because it contains a large amount of salicylic acid and magnesium lactate, which can reduce pain and eliminate signs of the inflammatory process.
As for honey, it contains a protein called defensin-1, which kills bacteria.
Lemon acts as a natural expectorant and antiviral agent, so it quickly clears congestion and expels mucus.
- 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel (15 g)
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of honey (25 g)
- All you need to prepare the remedy is to mix aloe vera pulp with lemon juice and natural honey.
- Use one tablespoon of it once a day.
- Take the remedy every day for three consecutive days, and you will notice the first positive results.
Please note that natural antibiotics based on aloe vera are not recommended for use by pregnant women and children under 8 years of age.
2. Ground black mustard
If you have a cold, prepare a foot bath with a little mustard. Black mustard stimulates blood circulation and regulates sweating processes in the body.
- 8 glasses of water (2 liters)
- 1 tablespoon of mustard powder (10 g)
- Dilute mustard powder in two liters of hot water.
- Stir the mixture thoroughly to combine the mustard with the water.
- Pour water into a basin and immerse your feet in it for 15-20 minutes.
Please note that the duration of the procedure should not exceed 20 minutes, because staying in the mustard bath for a long time can lead to redness, inflammation, and even blisters.
3. Orange, carrot, and yeast
Carrot juice can saturate the circulatory system with alkaline compounds, thus moisturizing, activating, and purifying the human body.
Oranges are characterized by a high content of antioxidants and act as natural disinfectants.
As for yeast, it strengthens the body’s protective barrier against microbes and bacteria thanks to a large amount of vitamin B and zinc in its composition.
- juice of 1 carrot
- juice of 1 orange
- 1 tablespoon of brewer’s yeast (10 g)
- First of all, mix the two types of juices in one vessel.
- Add the brewer’s yeast and stir the mixture thoroughly to dissolve the yeast in the juices.
- Drink the remedy in the morning before breakfast.
- This healthy juice with brewer’s yeast will not only eliminate a sore throat but also improve lung function.
This delicious tropical fruit is an effective remedy for allergic rhinitis and sinusitis.
Even though most people appreciate pineapple not for its incredible useful properties, but for its juiciness and pleasant taste the positive effects of this fruit on the body should not be underestimated. Pineapple contains a large amount of water, which helps to remove toxins and excess fluid from the body.
In addition, the composition of pineapple includes the enzyme bromelain, which helps to eliminate congestion in the nasal sinuses.
5. Thyme, sage, and lemon
Thyme and sage are not only natural antibiotics but also natural antiseptics that fight against microbes living in the lungs and throat.
- 1 tablespoon each (10 g) of dried sage and thyme
- 1 glass of water (250 ml)
- juice of 1 lemon
- Bring the water to a boil and add the dried sage leaves and thyme.
- Leave the mixture to infuse for 10 minutes, then strain it.
- Add freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Gargle with the product for one minute. The procedure must be repeated at least three times in a row.
- Use the remedy every night until the sore throat disappears.
Due to its powerful anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, the cinnamon extract is used to treat infectious processes at the initial stage. In addition, this spice accelerates the process of sweating, thereby promoting the removal of toxins from the body.
That is why cinnamon is great for treating respiratory diseases like colds and allergies.
- Make a tea by pouring hot water over a cinnamon stick. If necessary, sweeten the drink with a small amount of natural honey.
- It is recommended to drink the remedy twice a day – in the morning and immediately before going to bed.
Picture Credit: VistaCreate